Provident provides many services to our dementia residents:
- Provident’s Activity Director provides an engaging activity program 10 hours daily
- Provident’s Kitchen Director provides 3 home-cooked meals daily
- Provident’s Nurse Manager provides nursing supervision and medication management
- Provident’s 24 hour care staff provides assistance with activities of daily living
- Provident’s housekeeper provides laundry and housekeeping services
We design an Individual Care Plan for each resident based on their abilities, needs, likes, dislikes, and preferences about the care they receive. The families of the residents are welcomed and strongly encouraged to take an active role in the development of the service plan. We fully understand that the families know their loved ones best. Yet, we also believe that dementia residents should be given every opportunity to have a voice about their own care. Our staff will coach, guide, and use demonstration with the residents to help them remain as active and independent as possible for as long as possible.